Last updated March 8th 2022
COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect via the Application depends on the content and materials you use and includes:
Personal data such as name and email address is created for the user from our web application. Only paying customers that are using the web has access to the mobile application. Data will not be shared for any additional use.
The information our servers automatically collect when you access the application such as your native actions that are integral to the application, including actions such as checking off tasks, updating and creating orders. The information is captured on our web application to authenticity and verifies any activity that was performed if applicable to ensure business standards are met.
Financial Data: Not applicable for Innovate10x.
There is no payment necessary for this Application. Financial information, such as data related to your payment method is for this application Not Applicable.
Facebook Permissions: Not applicable for Innovate10x apps.
Data from Social Networks: Not applicable for Innovate10x apps.
User information from social networking sites, such as [Apple’s Game Center, Facebook, Google+ Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter], including your name, your social network username, location, gender, birth date, email address, profile picture, and public data for contacts, if you connect your account to such social networks.
Geo-Location Information: Not applicable for Innovate10x apps.
We may request access or permission to track location-based information from your mobile device, either continuously or while you are using the Application, to provide location-based services. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
Mobile Device Access
We may request access or permission to certain features from your mobile device, including your mobile device’s camera. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
We may request to send you to push notifications regarding the Application. If you wish to opt-out of receiving these types of communications, you may turn them off in your device’s settings.
Third-Party Data: Not applicable for Innovate10x apps.
Information from third parties, such as personal information or network friends, if you connect your account to the third party and grant the Application permission to access this information.
Data From Contests, Giveaways, and Surveys: Not applicable for Innovate apps.
Personal and other information you may provide when entering contests or giveaways and/or responding to surveys.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the Application to:
- Create and manage your account
- Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally.
- Email you regarding your account or order.
- Enable user-to-user communications.
- Increase the efficiency and operation of the Application.
- Request feedback and contact you about your use of the Application.
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
- Solicit support for the Application.
- Not applicable: administer sweepstakes, promotions, and contests.
- Not applicable: assist law enforcement and respond to subpoena.
- Not applicable: deliver targeted advertising, coupons, newsletters, and other information regarding promotions and the Application to you.
- Not applicable: fulfil and manage purchases, orders, payments, and other transactions related to the Application.
- Not applicable: generate a personal profile about you to make future visits to the Application more personalized.
- Not applicable: monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the Application.
- Not applicable: notify you of updates to the Application
- Not applicable: Offer new products, services, mobile applications, and/or recommendations to you.
- Not applicable: prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, and protect against criminal activity.
- Not applicable: Process payments and refunds.
- Not applicable: Respond to product and customer service requests.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
By Law or to Protect Rights
If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Third-Party Service Providers: Not applicable for Innovate10x apps.
We may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance.
Marketing Communications: Not applicable for Innovate10x apps.
With your consent, or with an opportunity for you to withdraw consent, we may share your information with third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
Third-Party Advertisers: Not applicable for Innovate10x apps.
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Application. These companies may use information about your visits to the Application and other websites that are contained in web cookies to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
Affiliates: Not applicable for Innovate10x apps.
Business Partners: Not applicable for Innovate10x apps.
We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
Social Media Contacts: Not applicable for VDLNedcar apps.
If you connect to the Application through a social network, your contacts on the social network will see your name, profile photo, and descriptions of your activity.
Other Third Parties: Not applicable for VDLNedcar apps.
We may share your information with advertisers and investors to conduct general business analysis. We may also share your information with such third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
Cookies and Web Beacons: Not applicable for Innovate10x apps.
Internet-Based Advertising: Not applicable for Innovate10x apps.
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information.
POLICY FOR CHILDREN: Not applicable for Innovate10x apps.
We do not knowingly solicit information from or market to children under the age of 13. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 13, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
OPTIONS REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION
You may at any time review or change the information in your account or terminate your account by:
- Logging into your account settings and updating your account
- Contacting us using the contact information provided below ● [Other]
Emails and Communications
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from us, you may opt out by:
- Noting your preferences at the time you register your account with the Application ● Logging into your account settings and updating your preferences.
- Contacting us using the contact information provided below
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
12 Kensington Crescent, Kingston 5